Elevate your brand with our mobile-friendly design approach that delivers a unique user experience (UX) built by our in-house team of web designers.
What is web design?
How are you reading this right now? Where did you go to open this article from? Yes you are right A WEBSITE. You have opened up a website to see this. How the website is made is called WEB DESIGN! Simple wasn’t it? How about we go into a little detail?
Web design is basically all the planning you do to make websites and the actual creation of websites. Web design includes all the fonts that you would be using on your website, the colours, the layout of the website, the structure. All the images that you would be using. Everything comes under web design. The most important part of web design is the DESIGN. It includes all the elements such as colour, texture, shape etc. when you put all these together then you come up with a perfect website.
Web design includes all the updating of already existing websites, creating new websites and planning how to go about it. EVERY SINGLE THING about the website comes under web design. How the website should look, how should it open, what keys should it have in it every little detail. There are different ways you can create your own website. You can hire a professional website designer to be the web designing of your website or you can create it on your own and do the web design all by yourself using software’s such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver. Another way is to do it online by doing your web designing on templates online.
Web design is a new thing nowadays and has been made possible due to the internet. Nowadays digital media has become one of the main domains for the people to stay active on, websites have become an important part of everyone’s life now. A lot of people now rely on websites for communication, to know about things, to shop, to stay in contact with their friends and family and all of this is possible with websites and how are websites made? YES THROUGH WEB DESIGN! Web designers are those people who design the websites for different businesses. They are the ones who do the web design and then make sure it comes to life. In order to have a good website, it’s essential to know how to blend in all the elements of a website well such as colour, texture, lines, words etc. all of this should be known to a good web designer who can easily do web design!
With the help of web design, you can make perfect websites for your audience who can enjoy while they go through those sites and can get their work done. For instance if you want a website for children you need to make sure the font is interesting, the website has more colour in it. There should be pop up cartoons coming from each corner. All of this can be made possible if you actually sit and do web design. You make a plan you decide what you need to use and what colours and textures you need to blend! With this you get to have the perfect website you desire.
How to pick the best web designer for your business?
Are you constantly hearing the phrase ‘Oh I bought it online’ or ‘it’s available on their website not on the stores’? If you hearing these phrases constantly then you must know how online shopping has become a big thing now. EVERYONE in the world shops online! Whatever they want to buy they just don’t have the time anymore to go to million stores and check everything out and decide. Now people just go to the specific website and with a click they just order!
It’s extremely essential that your website is amazing enough for people to open it up and buy it rather than going to the store. Web designing is a crucial stage in terms of making the perfect website for your business and who better to web design for you then a professional web designer? A professional web designer would know how to blend in colours and textures and how to create an interesting web site for the users to use! The whole web designing would be something they are familiar with and thus they can bring something different to the table.
Now there are different types of web designers. Some help you design the whole thing from the layout to the colours to how the pages will turn to the music on the website every single thing. Then there are the website programmers who are only responsible for the technical stuff that is loading etc. then there are the graphic designers who don’t do the whole web design but choose the graphics of the website.
To pick the best web designer you need to make sure that they know what you are looking for. They know exactly what you want in your website and the web designer is willing to give you that. Secondly you need to see their previous work. You need to ask them to show you their previous websites that they have made so you have an idea about how they do the web designs. You don’t want to pay someone who doesn’t know how to blend the colours.
You need to ask them if they know everything about web design that is the design and the programming. If they don’t know the programming but are extremely good at designing the website then you need to ask them if they know someone who is good at programming. As I mentioned before there are different types of web designs. You might be lucky to find all 3 types in one person and you might not be that lucky so you need to keep your options open.
You need to ask the web designer how much will they pay. A good quality website would mean more money but then again is the web designer that good to make a good quality website for you? Pay more if they do the work well otherwise don’t pay at all.
Nowadays websites are extremely important for a business especially if that business wants success all around the world. You need to check out all the web designers you know before making a big decision like this because EVERY DECISION MATTERS especially this one!
Why do I need a website for my business?
For all of us internet is our baby. We have to have internet with us wherever we go. If we go out with friends to restaurants the first thing we ask is ‘what’s the Wi-Fi password’. The same question is asked if we go to someone’s house or anywhere for that matter. We cannot live without internet anymore. We talk to people on social sites such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, snapchat. We buy things online now whether they are shoes, clothes, earnings, underwear for that matter. We seek all our information from the internet. Internet is our baby now that we love and cherish for as long as we shall live. Do you see the importance of internet? Now imagine you have a business of shoes. Now you want people in America to buy your shoes. They obviously cannot come to store here so what can they do? How can they know about your sales or your new shoe collection? THROUGH A WEBSITE!
Do you see how important it is for your business to have a website for to actually sit and web design to make a perfect website? NO? Well let me tell you more reasons then:
- A website will help put YOU ON THE MAP! It will be your anchor before you start advertising on newspapers and magazines. All your details, your information about you product will be LIVE on the Imagine how many people all over the world could see that? Instant sales.
- YOU CAN SELL YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE! How cool is that? People can ask you questions regarding your product and you can instantly reply to them making them see how friendly your business is. It will increase the trust between you and your consumers thus they will be more willing to buy your product.
- It helps you get NEW CUSTOMERS. Although you already have a good customer base line, imagine with the website you can get a hold of new people from different parts of the world. Not only will it increase your sales but will increase the popularity of the business as well.
- WEBSITE IS ALWAYS ALWAYS OPEN FOR SERVICE. The shop closes at a specific time but website never closes. At any time day or night people can open your website check it out, see the product and may even buy it. NO HOLIDAYS FOR THE WEBSITE! OPEN 24/7
- You know how nowadays when people don’t know something they just ‘GOOGLE IT’. If you have a website they can just type in your name and your website will appear. HOW COOL IS THAT?
- What if your competitor has a website? they win instantly because they get more people, more coverage, they can send their link to all social sites that nowadays everyone uses and you will be sitting in your little shop waiting for someone to enter the door and say ‘how much is that for?’ Get the importance of a website?
So I suggest actually I don’t even suggest I order you to make a website for your business. Believe me you will love me when you make one!
How to choose the best web design agency for your business?
Website is extremely important nowadays if you want your business to succeed. Believe me on this, most of the shopping most of the research is done on the internet and if YOUR BUSINESS is not anywhere on the internet then your business is never going to flourish let alone be known to people around the world. It’s extremely important that you have a good web design in order to make a perfect website for your consumers and for that you need to find the best web design agency there is.
Choosing the best web design agency is a very difficult task to do because web design includes A LOT OF THINGS such as the font, the texture, the colours, the idea, the formation, the lines, and the execution. It requires a lot of things to be thought out before making it into a beautiful reality.
This is how you can find the best web design agency for your business:
- The web design agencies website needs to be AMAZING! If their website isn’t good then how can you expect them to be good right? You need to see their website first and foremost.
- You need to ask them to show you their portfolio. Yes I literally mean a portfolio of at least 10 to 12 websites that they have made. This way you will have an idea about their work and how they go about it and do they actually deliver or not.
- TAKE THEIR INTERVIEW. Yes it will take time but JUST DO IT! More you know about them, more easier for you to make a better decision. A decision that you later on would be proud off not disappointed.
- You need to hire a web design agency that are EXPERTS in web designing. They need to be good at digital marketing and search engine optimization. They will know what YOU WANT and will give it to you in the right budget as well.
- You need to make sure that they make websites that can be opened through mobiles as well. Your business website can only flourish if it can be opened via laptops and MOBILES so the agency needs to web design a website that fits every other smartphone out there! If that isn’t included right at the start then you should find another agency.
- You need to see how much time they take to finish the work. Usually for a good website it takes around 2 to 3 weeks. If they tell you they need more time then LEAVE THE AGENCY!
- Once the project starts for your new website make sure to have weekly meetings with them in order to inspect how the progress is going on. This will help you understand if the work is truly done by them or if they have offshored your project due to a lack of technical expertise.
- THEY NEED TO BE INTERESTED IN YOUR BUSINESS. This is so important when you are choosing the best web designing agency out there because they need to know what your business stands for what you sell in order to do web designing more efficiently and more better!
- Is the web design agency from your area or are they abroad? This is a very important question that you need to be asking yourself when you are choosing one. It’s best to choose someone from your area because you can meet them on a regularly or a weekly basis. If the web design agency is abroad then it’s harder to keep contact with and it’s harder to discuss things.
- Pay attention to whether they’ll try to stick within your budget, or whether they keep suggesting new add-ons that increase to the cost of your site. Remember, designers aren’t responsible for your budget – YOU ARE.
- You can ask the agencies previous clients so you can have a better idea about how they are and how they work.
- You need a web design agency that has good management skills and excellent communication skills so they can convey to you what they think your website should be and they can UNDERSTAND what YOU WANT!
- Be firm with them. Listen to them and share everything with them!
- LOVE THE DESIGNER. Have a good relationship with the web designer. If you have a good relationship with them then and only then can they understand you better and your business and can give you what you want!
Web design agency is extremely important when it comes to making a good website for your business that is user friendly but at the same time so appealing for your consumers especially in terms of them buying things online! Website lets the world know about your business and lets you meet new consumers throughout the world. If the website is not properly made, not only will people not get your business but the success of your business will fail as well. As I mentioned before online shopping is a big thing now. EVERYONE DOES IT! From children to adults it has become the means for a lot of things. And if you have a website then not only can people check your products, know about your products but can also share your website on other social sites increasing the popularity of your business. They can share it on Facebook, put a link up on twitter, and share it on other sites as well. How cool is that?
Thus think long and hard while making this decision. It’s not a small one let me assure you that! Yes it will take a lot of time but all GOOD decisions take time and like every other decision that you make for your business, this one should be good as well! Go through all the agencies you know and then choose the best of the best! Because once you do you will just sit back and your website will do the work for you!
Digital Studio delivers fast, beautiful and easy-to-use website solutions for our clients. We focus on the user experience to build a unique UX Design that is aligned with your business objectives. We develop fully responsive websites and effortless user experiences, defining a smooth path through business complexities and collaborating with you throughout the process. Together, we can create visionary projects that will push boundaries and set your brand apart in the digital era.
The foundation of great design lies in understanding who we’re creating for. We spend time gathering information about your business and users through quantitative and qualitative data. We then use this information to create an objective and identify metrics to measure our progress.
We have a creative collective of designers with the aim to develop visionary communication projects through UX/UI design.
We create exceptional web designs that are perfectly blended to create engaging user experiences that is responsive across multiple technologies.