PPC – Google Adwords
We help businesses to manage and execute winning search advertising campaigns, whether is to generate new leads, increase traffic or promote your app.
What does a PPC agency do?
PPC has become one of the most ways to market for your business. The sponsored ad that you see when you open Google’s search page is PPC (pay per click advertising). PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC
A PPC agency does what it knows best that is to make sure that it puts you on the map! It makes more and more people visit your website. Let’s cut to chase and talk about what exactly does a PPC agency do?
- The PPC agency understands and knows your customers.
- PPC agency does the research for you!
- PPC agencies priority is to make sure your campaign works! They have the right knowledge about which keywords and ad formats would work best for your campaign to be a success.
- The PPC agency sets out a strategy for your business to make sure that it brings success to your business. That strategy revolves around the goals you set with a time table to hit them.
- They provide scheduled reports monthly and weekly as well. This helps you to know what the update is.
- PPC agency keeps a constant CHECK on the clicks your business gets and the times people search your business! They give all their time on this.
- PPC agencies are certified on both google and Bing.
- They are up to date about new advancements in search engine technology making sure they give you the best of the best.
- The best thing that a PPC agency has is FOCUS. They are constantly focusing on Pay per click and because of this they know EVERY LITTLE THING about PPC. This helps them make your campaign more and more successful.
- PPC agency has a constant contact with the google and Bings representatives to make sure that if there are any new developments the agency can know about it. HOW COOL IS THAT?
- PPC agency helps to make your customer base bigger and better.
- Many PPC agencies have SEO knowledge as well and some of them actually provide that service as well. Imagine how amazing the agency will be if it had knowledge of both SEO and PPC? It can make your campaign bigger and better.
It’s a great thing to hire a PPC agency for any business whether the business is new or an old one or even a huge one. They can help make your campaign a success. They have all the knowledge about what happens online or about websites or about google. They know how to get customers to come to you! And they make sure your campaign is a hit no matter what. They spend all their time towards making that happen. WHO ELES DOSE THAT?
10 PPC techniques for your online business to optimise your conversion rate.
Conversion rate in simple words is the quantity of potential clients that go ahead to purchase. With regards to a site, it is generally the rate of guests that make a buy. Numerous sites focus exclusively on expanding the quantity of guests they have, when frequently they have genuinely basic issues with their site that, if settled, would hugely affect their transformation rate and enhance their site’s primary concern at negligible cost.
There are 10 PPC techniques that you can use to optimize your conversion rate:
- Never run PPC battles without an “awesome” comprehension of your customer’s business and objectives. Nothing can be more harming to your PPC advancement than this. Ensure that you completely comprehend the customer’s business, items/administrations and the intended interest group. Since in the event that you don’t, you will target wrong catchphrases, you will make advertisement duplicates which won’t offer, you will target wrong individuals/sites and you will lose a lot of money.
- Another PPC technique is to continuously set your Max. CPA targets!! Max. CPA is the greatest sum you will pay for every change without getting into misfortune. So if cost of your item is say £20, then your Max. CPA is £20. You can spend up to £20 to offer a £20 item. On the off chance that you’re advertising spend is more than your item value then you will be in misfortune. Clearly you need your customer to make benefit on every deal. So you will keep your CPA lower than the item cost. While this rationale sound so clear, numerous advertisers don’t actualize this rationale and may wind up burning through £200 to offer a £70 item, that too without knowing as they have not set up any CPA targets. You have to work with your customer to decide the greatest sum they will pay for every change and still make benefit on deals.
- Setup your AdWords account with legitimate thought and arranging. An all-around organized record is anything but difficult to oversee and screen. Use expressive names for your battles and advertisement bunches. Ensure that one battle targets one and only item class. One advertisement bunch targets just a solitary item/benefit or watchword subject. An advertisement bunch doesn’t contain more than 4 promotions. Google naturally screen the active clicking factor (CTR) of every promotion and showcase the preferred performing advertisements all the more regularly over promotions with lower CTRs. This is an efficient PPC
- Run crusades with Conversion Tracking!! I have seen PPC records being keep running for quite a long time and years with no transformation following setup. Guys who dealt with these records either measured the adequacy of their promotions and watchwords on premonition or grappled with Google Analytics. Both of which are not the most ideal approach to screen the execution of your PPC crusades. You as an advertiser must need to realize what happened after a client taps on your promotion. Did he acquired your item? On the off chance that yes, then which watchword, promotion, advertisement gathering or battle set off the transformation. By getting such knowledge, you will know which promotions, positions and catchphrases lead to changes and merit offering on.
- Know the offer!! Reinvestment ability is the thing that separates one PPC master from the opposition. In the event that an item is offering like hot cakes then offer a greater amount of it. As an advertiser your top need is to produce most extreme conceivable income for your customer. So if a watchword, advertisement gathering or crusade is bringing about parcel of transformations, then it is astute to expand its financial plan or exchange some financial plan from the low performing effort esp. amid deals times. So also if something is not offering even after part of testing then simply abandon it and spotlight on what is working.
- Upgrade your battle settings!! Crusade settings can eat parcel of your financial plan in the event that you have not set them up to adjust to your business objectives. For instance if your objective business sector is just “Southampton” their is no point running PPC crusades crosswise over Hampshire. On the off chance that your site is not intended for cell phones then you ought not to run advertisements on cell phones. Essentially if your principle center is on changes then you ought not to run CPM battles. So check the crusade settings. Ensure that your crusade is focusing on just the areas, dialects, system and gadgets that are applicable for your objective business sector.
- Run re-advertising effort!! Re-advertising effort has demonstrated to expand the ROI for some organizations and are quite often beneficial.
- Never Ignore Negative catchphrases!! You generally ensure that your promotions show up for all important watchwords which is a decent practice. Yet, it is much more essential that your advertisements don’t show up for unessential watchwords as they effortlessly dwarf the applicable catchphrases.
- Try not to screen and oversee everything physically!! You may wind up paying the consequences sometime in the future, in the event that you keep on monitoring the execution of your crusades physically. In the first place, once I went over spending plan by few gifts when I used to oversee everything physically. I was acquitted by the customer simply because I as of late made them wealthier by £1 million through my SEO and PPC endeavors. You may not be that fortunate. Also on the off chance that you are overseeing about six or so PPC accounts, you can’t screen everything physically. Make modified alarms and computerized tenets to oversee and screen the execution of your crusades successfully.
- Constantly advance promotion duplicates and greeting pages!! An advertisement duplicate with no solid Call to Action and USP is not going to help you in getting numerous snaps and transformations. Thus a presentation page which takes a long time to stack, gives no quality to a guest is not going to help either. So you have to upgrade your points of arrival. You have to test them. Try different things with various offers and suggestion to take action expressions to see what drives changes.
There you have it guys. 10 PPC techniques that are bound to optimize your conversion rate!
How to choose the best PPC agency?
When it comes to making business decisions every little decision is important. No matter how big or a small the decision is every decision has to be made with a lot of thinking! Whether it’s a decision regarding marketing or advertising your business or even PPC, AGAIN EVERY DECISION IS IMPORTANT!
PPC has become one of the most important ways to market your business online! It’s basically pay per click advertising. PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
Now not everyone is familiar with PPC and its do and don’ts. Unless of course you have done a proper course on it you are in no position to be actually doing it for your business. So naturally you want someone who can do the PPC for your business. Who has the knowledge, who knows the right key words because otherwise you are just wasting your time! What you need is a PPC agency.
Now finding the best PPC agency can be hard because every agency has something else to offer. Every PPC agency is different and has strengths in different areas. You need to go through all of them to make a sound decision. Here are so many ways on how to choose the best of the best PPC agency.
- You need a PPC agency that has A LOT OF experience in PPC someone who is extremely dedicated to PPC and only focuses on paid search. They have to know all the new trends that keep happening in order to stay on top and to provide you with the best.
- The PPC agency needs to be certified in different paid search platforms such as Google AdWords. This shows credibility.
- They need to be able to use all the new tools that are there! They need to be able to know everything about the new tools and what would happen if they switch in the middle of a campaign. ALL KNOWLEDGE NEEDS TO BE THERE.
- HOW MANY CLIENTS DO THEY HAVE? More clients mean they are good at PPC and they know what they are doing.
- You need to set clear defined goals in the start of the interview so the PPC agency knows what YOU WANT and what YOU are expecting. This way they will be able to work on your expectations.
- You need to make sure that whichever PPC agency you hire gives you work on TIME! See internet is extremely competitive and there are so many new firms bringing themselves up on the internet. You need to be vigilant and on time! PPC agency needs to deliver when you say they should!
- Many PPC agencies offer different services based on one or more areas of the spectrum, but finding a PPC agency that flows from end to end is essential to save both time and money. A solid PPC agency should have experience with landing pages, ads, conversion rate optimization, data analysis, and selling the ideas overall.
- You need to hire a PPC agency that UNDERSTANDS YOUR BUSINESS WELL. That knows what you want and what you are looking for. This can only help the agency to work well with you and get you the results that you desire.
- You need to see how much are they asking for money. And just keep in mind that PPC AGENCY IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
- When you are interviewing a PPC agency ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT. Honestly do not hesitate. Don’t stop yourself! Be open and ask them where have they worked before. SEE THEIR WORK! That will give you a clear idea about they go about their work. Ask them when do they give their work. How much time do they take? This helps you to know when can you expect work from them. You get to know them and the best thing THE PPC AGENCY GETS TO KNOW YOU! The more they know about you, your products, what you expect of them, this will help them do the work better and will fulfil all your demands.
- At this point, you’re more than likely chomping at the bit to make a decision and get started. As you cycle through your rankings, be sure to weigh the strengths and expertise of each agency against your specific long-term vision and goals. Don’t hesitate to make one last phone call or send one last email, as now is the time to be sure that any perceived obstacles aren’t obstacles at all. Once you’re ready to go, review your proposal completely to ensure your notes match the agreement before signing on.
It’s extremely important to take the decision of hiring a PPC agency very very seriously. This decision requires a lot of time and the more time you put in the better result you will get! You will get to come across a lot of questions and factors before you make the decision so see all the factors very wisely. PPC is one of the best investments you can have that will bring a lot of benefits to your business. So it’s essential you find the best PPC agency out there. Once you find the best one putting your business on the map is an easy task for that agency and believe me NOWADAYS it’s essential you get one! So if you don’t have a PPC agency I suggest you start searching and find the best of the best there is. As I said before EVERY DECISION REGARDING YOUR BUSINESS IS IMPORTANT! Don’t take any decision lightly. If you want your business to succeed online and want more and more to know about your work to be able to see what products you make and to be able to buy your products then I suggest you get a hold of PPC agencies out there, interview them and choose one!
Why do I need a PPC manager for my online business?
PPC also known as Pay Click Advertising which has become one of the most famous ways of internet marketing nowadays. It’s a simple way of getting more and more people to visit your site. For any online business PPC will do wonders because you want people coming to your website and checking your products out. That can only be possible if they can find your website or your products easily online. With Pay per Click Advertising it has become easy.
Now for any online business out there you need to have a PPC manager. While handling other affairs of your business it’s essential you hire someone who has the knowledge of PPC (Pay per Click Advertising) who knows how to go about it.
Here are some reasons as to why you need a PPC (Pay per Click Advertising) manager for your online business:
- Keyword research is extremely crucial for your online business and that’s something you cannot do yourself. Why? Because it takes A LOT OF TIME and PPC Manager has that much time because it’s his job. Secondly by any chance you pick a wrong keyword your money goes out and your campaign is not seen by many people. With a PPC manager he will make sure he chooses the best of the best keywords.
- The best thing that a PPC manager does is that he performs amazing competitive research. PPC manager knows how to find good copy. They will spend time in knowing your competition. This copying cannot be done in overnight this takes time and effort and believe me a PPC manager will put in all his effort and time in doing this. Do you want to take a chance on writing the wrong copy? It will lower the campaigns click through rate.
- The PPC manager can help you track down your sales and to help you know where those sales are coming from. They know how to install a tracking code.
- You might know what PPC means but you might not know what other terms means such as CPM or CPC or what does impressions mean in PPC terms or is hits a good thing or a bad thing. Only a PPC manager would understand all the PPC terminology you won’t.
- PPC manager is always up to date when it comes to latest changes online so for your online business this is the best thing. You won’t have to worry about it. The PPC manager would know everything and would make sure YOUR business remains on top.
- Main issue TIME. You don’t have it a PPC manager does.
PPC manager knows it all so unless you have some sort of knowledge of PPC no wait even still I suggest you stay away from PPC and let the PPC manager do the work for you! Because believe me in the end YOUR business will benefit from it and your time won’t be wasted.
PPC is a highly cost effective method of advertising on both search engines and websites. With our pay-per-click marketing (Google AdWords) expertise, we can help take your accounts to the next level. Digital Studio customize a winning strategy and reports back tailored to your needs. We provide the support and guidance you require to accomplish your goals, be it maximizing return on investment, increasing leads, or driving brand awareness.
The cornerstone of any successful PPC campaign is keyword research – choosing the best keywords to bid on that are most likely to result in clicks and conversions. We acquire, refine, and organize your PPC keywords, all in the service of better targeted and more effective pay-per-click campaigns.
Our PPC strategy is broken down into distinct phases for success. While each client and campaign is unique, our overall PPC Strategy is reliable and profitable for our clients.
We A/B test your landing pages including split test your ad headlines, copy and form length. Pay-per-click is putting ads in front of consumers based on their search engine queries, so it’s important to develop ad copy, graphic design, and landing pages that align with other search results while standing out against them.